Thursday, October 3, 2013

my favorite hobby

      
   MY Favorite Hobby      
My favorite hobby is video games right now. I'm playing GTA Five at my house. They are having a  problem with going online to play with friends. I love how the graphics are. You can go on a UFO in the game and you can go to a different planet. I love how you can fly a jet in the can and you can shoot people down in the game. This game has nice motorcycles. They are fun and dangerous to ride it the game because you have to watch for cars so they don't hit you. They have jet skis that you can ride and you can jump over waves into the air. They have this huge monster truck in the game. I love to run over cars and crush them. You can then tow the crushed cars to a junk yard and it goes into a machine. There are so many things you can do in the game. That's why I like playing GTA Five 


No comments:

Post a Comment